- Are you recognizing your members as more than just a number toward your yearly membership goal? Try to send out your Thank You letter with each membership card as well as a list of all your meeting dates for the year.
- Have a “New Member Social” so that people can get acquainted and become familiar with what your unit does for your children/students.
- Recognize your members and take the time to thank them for supporting your organization in your Newsletter.
Friday, January 15, 2016
Thursday, January 14, 2016
Many great resources found on the National PTA website underPrograms:
- · PTA MORE (Men Organized to Raise Engagement), is a coalition of organizations that serves as a conduit for greater father and male involvement.
- · 10 Ways to Get Men More Involved in PTAs
- · ABCs of Male Involvement by Deborah Walsh and Marilyn Ferdinand
- · NEW Male Engagement Tool Kit available as well!