Time for webinar in Spanish: 1 p.m. EST—Register Now
Time for webinar in English: 7 p.m. EST— Register Now
- Gain knowledge of the impact of family engagement on student success and ways to support Hispanic and Latino children's learning and development in school, at home and in the community.
- Learn how to advocate for a quality and equitable education to ensure that every child has the opportunity to reach his/her full potential.
- Geronimo M. Rodriguez Jr., 2015-2017 National PTA board member
- Margaret R. (Peggy) McLeod, Ed.D, deputy vice president, education and workforce development, National Council of La Raza and White House appointee as a member on the board of directors of the National Board for Education Sciences
- Jo-Ann Rullan, director, community empowerment initiatives, Univision Communications Inc.
- Adriana Flores-Ragade, partnership director, social impact, Univision Communications Inc.